Inspired by the belief that food is medicine, Kroma is on a mission to simplify how people integrate functional superfood nutrition into everyday life while making it taste so good, you won’t believe it’s this good for you. We have scanned the world to find the most nutrient dense, high integrity, sustainably sourced superfood ingredients available. We are at the forefront of the wellness space, pioneering new approaches and moving with incredible speed. Now that we are officially launched, it’s time to grow Kroma into the wellness brand of the future. As a member of the Marketing Team, you will oversee the look of Kroma’s brand in the world. In this role, you will continuously craft and evolve our look across web, email, social, branded collateral, brochures, ads and more. This role is remote, but flexibility for in person meetings is appreciated.
Role + Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital
- Develop storyboards and concepts using new and existing content to tell Kroma’s story across all mediums.
- Develop animations (e.g. gifs) and edit video for use on social, web and email.
- Develop and design layouts for email, social, ads, brochures, web, branded materials and more
- Update existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral
- Assist with UI on Kroma’s website, make changes to landing pages and help with overall web look and feel.
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy
- Manage utilization and archive of all project artwork
Experience & Education
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Microsoft Powerpoint and Word experience
- Keynote experience
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere (or other platform)
- Understanding of printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with productions and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, and interactive media
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design for a company or agency